Regular Relief Pharmacist duties include but are not limited to:
- Dispensing of prescriptions
- Patient counselling
- Participation in professional programs with consumers and peers
- Creating a positive working environment and a team-oriented atmosphere
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Candidates must be licensed to practice pharmacy in the applicable province or be eligible for licensure
- Flexibility of working shifts for daytime, evenings, and weekend shifts
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Solid leadership, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Candidates must be self-directed and work well with others
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous retail pharmacy experience
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.