At TELUS Health, we are on a mission to create remarkable outcomes in healthcare while putting our customers and team members at the heart of everything we do. Our result-oriented marketing team is dedicated to creating and delivering innovative, data-driven and customer centric marketing strategies. And we have fun doing it.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about marketing and promotes a growth mindset
- Consider as an expert in multi-channel marketing strategies with complex audiences
- Thrives in a fast paced and changing environment
- Utilizes the power of data to inform decisions
- Capable of overseeing multiple projects at the same time
- Action-oriented and driven by results
Are you an experienced, highly motivated marketing leader with proven success in developing and executing B2B strategies within a fast-paced environment?
In this role, you will wear many hats as leader, coach, project manager, strategist and collaborator. You will challenge the status quo, generate insight and strategies, remove obstacles, lead with creative thinking and enable a highly engaged team.
What you will be doing:
- Act as marketing and branding advocate and contribute to a positive customer journey from being a prospect to being a fully satisfied customer
- Challenge the status quo to enable the timely delivery of innovative and efficient marketing strategies and accelerate desired marketing and business outcome
- Proactively work with team to identify priority, assess risks, and create plans to execute
- Promote cross-functional teamwork, builds trust, ownership and accountability
- Manage a budget and guide the annual and quarterly planning process, forecasting and reporting
- Personally lead and manage strategic initiatives
- Engage qualitative and quantitative research to understand competitors, customer perception, behavior and insights
- Influence present and future products based on learning from market research determining and evaluating market trends
What you bring to the table:
- Business & Strategic Thinking: You are an independent thinker and self-starter, you distill problems and opportunities to their core to build innovative and actionable strategies
- Leadership & Problem Solving Skills: You are comfortable working with ambiguity, while still providing a clear path to resolution for peers; you thrive in complex environments with many moving parts, yet can find solutions or opportunities
- Multi-channel Marketing & Communication Expertise: You bring superior expertise on marketing communications strategies, planning, development and execution using all channels with strong focus on being able to do digital connections with complexes audiences
- Collaboration: You are a highly effective and efficient collaborator, with agility to bridge and build consensus across multi-functional teams and initiatives
- 10 year experience in marketing and experience in marketing a team
- Proven success with multi-channel marketing campaign/program
- Strong knowledge of digital channels and proven success with digital content marketing campaign
- Effective time management skills and the ability to directly manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong marketing copywriting skills
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Power point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Healthcare experience an asset
- University Degree in Business, Commerce, Communications, Marketing or MBA preferred
Who is TELUS Health?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS Health one of the leading healthcare IT in Canada.
The 1,700+ TELUS Health team members are all working toward the same goal - making it easy, fast and safe for us to access our health information digitally by creating tools for healthcare providers and their patients. Some of our customers are doctors, nurses, pharmacists, allied healthcare providers and insurers - and so are some of our team members. We are using all the brain power we can muster from across the healthcare ecosystem to make sure that every Canadian has the ability to better manage their health.
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TVT. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.