We are looking for a student who has completed their PEBC & Jurisprudence exams, and is looking to complete their SPT, and to have full-time employment at our pharmacy, afterwards.
Candidate should have:
- strong CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. Must be able to speak confidently and clearly to patients/customers as well as other staff.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- An interest in natural health products (expectation to attend "lunch & learns")
- Experience with Fillware is an asset.
- An interest in social media and in-store event planning.