McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 17 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
At McKesson Canada, you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, responsible to maintain and grow the Guardian, I.D.A, Remedy’s Rx, and Enterprise customer base. Implementation of Banner programs and services, and providing ongoing consultation to members on store operations. To assist with training and development of store management and employees, while identifying operational opportunities and assisting members with profitable solutions. Focus is on fulfillment of Banner goals as established and communicated on an annual basis and supported by corresponding measurements.
• Establish, maintain and strengthen business relationships with members.
• Negotiate the renewal of Banner Agreements with the Member.
• To assist existing pharmacy owners in increasing sales and profitability
• Monitor pharmacy compliance on on-going basis.
• On-going implementation of programs, in particular marketing programs, in order to increase private brand sales.
• Plan and implement a regular program/call cycle of store visits, with Banner stores in the assigned territory.
• Prepare and present a business review to members
• Provide comprehensive operational support in all areas; marketing, advertising, pharmacy operations, formulary compliance, point-of-sale (POS) activities, and pharmacy technology usage.
• Train members and their employees on best practices in retail merchandising operations: displays, labelling, promotional activities, loss management and profitability analysis.
• Influence members to subscribe to the various services offered by the Banner and refer them to the relevant stakeholders.
• Liaison between the store, Retail Banner Services and preferred suppliers to ensure customer concerns are communicated and resolved
• Provide store leads to Business Development, PTS, Home Health Care and Pharmacy Services.
• To recruit existing independent pharmacies to join the Guardian, I.D.A, Remedy’s Rx and Enterprise Banner programs.
• Help develop the network by identifying future sites and prospective members.
• Develop branch merchandizing during new start-up, renovation or relocation projects, taking into account the start-up plan, selected programs, sector and clients.
• Introduce new members to the Banner's programs and services during start-ups, new store acquisitions or the addition of new associates.
• Coordinate store grand openings.
This challenge is for you ? We invite you to apply via our Careersite. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.