The retail drugstore in Canada has evolved; it's no longer just about dispensing pills to patients. At Rexall, we're integrating the successes of our past with innovations for our future, with a goal of becoming Canada's complete healthy daily living destination for the health conscious family. With a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, Rexall's ability to deliver high-quality services and products is grounded in our core values and guiding principles. Our employees have established themselves as leaders in the field and it's easy to see why we've emerged as Canada's fastest-growing retail drugstore.
The Pharmacist assists with the management of the store pharmacy operations. This role is instrumental in the execution of a superior patient care experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently, helping them feel better every day.
WORKING COLLABORATIVELY WITH THE PHARMACY MANAGER YOUR FOCUS IS TO:
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a dynamic and fast-paced team
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.