Rexall Pharma Plus #1537
What Is the Prescription for A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 8600 Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all-star?
The Role: Pharmacy Assistant
As the Pharmacy Assistant you are responsible for patient experience, dispensing prescription medications, and answering any general questions from patients and referring to Pharmacist when required. You must be able to take on tasks as required while providing the highest level of service.
- Assist the Pharmacist with the preparation, packaging, and distribution of patient prescriptions
- Evaluate legality, interpret and input all prescriptions, labels and consent forms to ensure patient information is up to date and in the pharmacy’s computer system
- Complete documentations such as third-party management and reconciliation, filling prescriptions, printing, invoices, etc.
- Monitor inventory levels and identify approaching and critical expiry dates
- Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Willingness to work weeknights and weekends (Saturday and Sunday work will be required as needed)
- Other duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager or Pharmacist on-duty
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Are you ?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.